Frequently Asked Questions
LLL Texas Conference 2020
When/Where is the conference?
- March 27-29, 2020 at The Westin Houston, Memorial City
Do I have to be present to be a sponsor?
- However, if you are an exhibitor, we ask that at least one person from your organization be present at your table during the exhibitor times.
How can I become a sponsor/support LLL of Texas?
- Complete the application found within the Sponsorship information packet. You can complete the application by hand and mail it to the address provided in the packet or you can complete the application online.
How can I pay for my sponsorship?
- You can pay by check and mail it to the address provided. You can pay be credit card or Stripe when completing the online application.
Is there an option to donate a product instead of making a financial contribution?
- Yes! You may offer a product or service for our silent auction. Simply complete the Silent Auction Application found within the Sponsorship Packet.
How much does sponsorship cost?
- We have a variety of opportunities starting as little as $50. You can choose to advertise within our Conference Program, host an exhibitor booth, sponsor a portion of the conference, or provide a monetary contribution at a specified level and receive a variety of marketing opportunities.
Are my contributions tax deductible?
- Yes! We are a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization. You will receive a receipt for your contribution.
If you have more questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.