Who We Are
Friends of La Leche League–A Lifelong Connection
The mission of the Friends of La Leche League is to support La Leche League as a resource and inspiration for future generations, encourage lifelong connections with the LLL community, and share the insights and wisdom that began with the breastfeeding relationship.
Friends of La Leche League Goals
- To ensure the existence of LLL for upcoming generations of parents, children, and grandchildren—including our own
- To develop a network of information and support among members
- To promote LLL’s mission and philosophy in our communities
- To locate and keep in touch with retired Leaders worldwide
- To assist in the development of Friends groups in communities and Areas around the globe
- To undertake special projects
Friends of La Leche League Board
The Friends of La Leche League Board is the decision-making body for the organization’s activities and projects. The Board stays up-to-date with issues and reporting to each other through conference calls on a monthly basis or as needed; and holds annual meetings.
Mini Grant Application Deadline Extended to September 1, 2020
Friends of La Leche League-A Lifelong Connection is offering mini-grants for projects that promote our mission. We will select up to six grantees. The maximum amount of each grant is $2,500.
Please review the 2020 Friends of La Leche League-A Lifelong Connection MiniGrant Application Guidelines to learn more. Your application must be accompanied by a letter of recommendation from an active LLL Leader or Friends of LLL member. Grant requests must be postmarked or emailed no later than September 1, 2020